- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- grated peel of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup (or more) chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup (or more) raisins
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil (ou huile d’olive)
- 1 cup (packed) shredded zucchini
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and lemon peel in a large bowl. Stir in the walnuts and raisins.
- In a smaller bowl (or a two cup liquid measure), combine the eggs, milk and oil.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients. Stir just until barely combined and then gently fold in the zucchini.
- Spoon the batter into a greased, 12-cup muffin tin. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the muffins spring back when you press them with your fingertips.