- 2 tablespoons ground coriander
2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
1 tablespoon cayenne powder
- 2 teaspoons coarse black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dry thyme
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 8 chicken thighs
Sliced fresh mango
- Combine all spices in a small bowl.
- Rub the skin side of the chicken with the rub and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Heat the grill to medium heat and grill the thighs, skin side down for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Turn the chicken, close the cover of the grill and move the chicken to the side (or cooler part) of the grill. Continue cooking for 6 to 7 minutes or until completely cooked through.
- Remove to a platter and let rest 5 minutes before serving. Serve fresh mango slices and Mango-
- 1 tablespoon
canola oil(huile d’olive)
- 1 small Spanish onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted and coarsely chopped (2 tasses de mangue en cubes congelées)
1 habanero(1/4 jalapeno), chopped
cup(tablespoon) white wine vinegar (ou vinaigre de riz)
- Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onions, garlic, mangoes,
habanero(jalapeno)and vinegar and cook over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place the mixture in a blender and blend until smooth. If the mixture is too thick, add a few tablespoons of warm water
- Season with salt.