Source: Livre The King Arthur Flour Cookie Company, The essentiel cookie cookbook
Donne : 45 biscuits
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 6 tablespoons sour cream or yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup currants or raisins (optional)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
1 cup chopped pecans ou walnuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Lightly grease (or ine with parchment) two baking sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, oil and sugar.
- Add the egg, beating until fluffy, then beat in the sour cream and vanilla.
- Stir in the currants and the oats.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and flour.
- Add this mixture, a cup at a time, to the oat mixture, beating well after each addition.
Stir in the nuts.Let the dough rest for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Using a tablespoon cookie scoop, drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake the cookie for
12(11) minutes, or until they’re light brown.
- Remove them from the oven and trasfer to a rack to cool.