Note : Réfrigérer la préparation jusqu’à ce que prête à cuire. Faire cuire 10 minutes.
Donne 8 petits ramequins.
- 8 ounces bittersweet or dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup white or brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- butter for greasing ramekins
- white sugar for sprinkling on ramekins
- heavy cream, whipped, or ice cream, for serving
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- To protect the chocolate from direct heat, melt it and the butter in a heatproof bowl set over a pot of simmering water, gently stirring until they melt together.
- Remove from the heat and sift in the cocoa powder, stirring until smooth.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs with the brown sugar and vanilla until they are thick and smooth.
- Pour in the melted chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Rub the inside of each ramekin or muffin mould with butter to make a thin film. Lightly sprinkle each with sugar and shake to coat the inside, shaking out any excess.
- Evenly divide the cake batter among the ramekins.
- Place on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until the batter rises, the tops are cracked and the insides are still a bit gooey, no more than 10 minutes.
- Cool for a few minutes; the cakes will shrink a bit and pull away from the sides. If necessary, run a paring knife around the edges of the cakes to loosen them. Carefully invert onto a plate. Serve with lots of whipped cream or ice cream.