Source : https://barefootcontessa.com/recipes/blueberry-bran-muffins
Note : Couper de moitié la quantité de miel et de sucre la prochaine fois.
Donne 12 muffins
- ½ cup vegetable oil, plus extra for greasing the pan
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 7 ounces Greek yogurt
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup honey
- 2 extra-large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2½ cups wheat bran
- 1½ cups fresh blueberries (8 ounces)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Brush the top of a muffin pan with vegetable oil and line it with 12 paper liners.
- Stir together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon in a medium bowl. In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, sugar, ½ cup vegetable oil, honey, eggs, and vanilla until combined. Add the dry ingredients, stirring just until combined. Gently stir in the wheat bran and blueberries until combined.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin cups with a rounded 2¼-inch ice cream scoop. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the tops are golden brown and a cake tester comes out clean. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and serve warm or at room temperature.