Note: Je fais les cupcakes dans des moules beurrés et farinés plutôt que dans des moules en papier.
Yield : 24 servings
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups sifted cake flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- Regular or silver cupcake paper liners
- Make the Cupcakes: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixer with a whip attachment, cream the butter until light and fluffy. Add the sugar and continue to cream. Gradually add the vanilla and eggs and mix in well. Sift together the dry ingredients; then mix into the butter mixture alternating with the milk. Pour batter into cupcake paper-lined muffin tins filling them 3/4 full. Bake until puffed and firm in the center and light golden brown on top, about 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool. (Freeze at this point, if necessary.)