Source : https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/25224/classic-bran-muffins/
Note : Donne 12 muffins.
- 1 ½ cups wheat bran
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Mix wheat bran and buttermilk together in a large bowl; let stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat brown sugar, oil, egg, and vanilla together in a separate bowl until light and fluffy; stir into buttermilk mixture.
- Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together; stir into buttermilk mixture until just blended. Fold in raisins; spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 15 to 20 minutes. Cool in the tin briefly, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.